What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just flicking through channels and landed at Graham Norton, haven't watched his show in a while but what the hell is Alex Scott wearing??? Eddie Redmayne in pink suit with those shoulder pads too!

Just got around to watching Sherwood on iPlayer. Not sure how I feel about the ending but thoroughly enjoyed the series overall and binged most of it.

Clever writing, a great cast (jam-packed with familiar faces) and an interesting storyline inspired by true events. More than your average crime drama.👍

(Don't be put off by the mining and industrial action themes! The mining backdrop could've made it a drab, depressing watch but somehow it wasn't. The characters were great and it felt quite pacy, with enough plot turns to keep you interested right through to the end.)

Reactions: 3
I cancelled Netflix cos I couldn't find anything to watch and had a good offer from now TV, but am struggling to find anything to watch!
Has anyone watched yellow jackets? Is it worth a watch?

Reactions: 4
I cancelled Netflix cos I couldn't find anything to watch and had a good offer from now TV, but am struggling to find anything to watch!
Has anyone watched yellow jackets? Is it worth a watch?
It’s so good plus there is going to be a second season!

Reactions: 3
The Pact, s1, ep 1. I'm only half way through the ep but really enjoying it. It's on BBC iPlayer if anyone is interested in watching it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.