What are you watching right now? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the season get better? Was a bit bored with e1
I did enjoy this series (so far, as only ten episodes available at the minute) not as much as the other 3 series but I just want to know how it'll end now. I did cry at the end of episode 10 😭

Reactions: 2
Does the season get better? Was a bit bored with e1

I'm very meh about season 4, at episode 6 right now. I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2, but 3 was already downhill. I usually try to finish what I started, hence I'm watching it, but I doubt it is something I'll rewatch.

I'm very meh about season 4, at episode 6 right now. I enjoyed seasons 1 and 2, but 3 was already downhill. I usually try to finish what I started, hence I'm watching it, but I doubt it is something I'll rewatch.
Exactly how I feel. Probably should've been a miniseries because really what else can happen

Reactions: 1
Anyone watched the cabinet of curiosities on Netflix? I find Guillermo Del Toro a bit hit and miss 🤔

I've seen the first two episodes. I wasn't sure what to expect but it's entertaining. They remind me of entries into a short horror stories competition turned into a TV episode.
Did you like the comedy rats in ep2? I didn't watch but heard my OH laughing his head off at them!

From the little bits I did catch it looked like Goosebumps for grown-ups but I could be wrong 😂

Started watching Gangs of London 2, got abit bored then I was like :oops: have to wait for new episode!
Need abit of comedy after that, one foot in the grave :ROFLMAO:

A Star Shoots Across the Sky (Natchathiram Nagargiradhu) on Netflix 🎥

If Devika Girish writes about a movie, you best believe I’m going to watch it ⭐

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.