What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently finishing the last season of Lucifer.

Also rewatching Dexter for the first time, because it's finally making a comeback, though I don't know if I'll be able to sit through the last season again, it was so terrible.

Currently finishing the last season of Lucifer.

Also rewatching Dexter for the first time, because it's finally making a comeback, though I don't know if I'll be able to sit through the last season again, it was so terrible.
I can’t remember how many Dexter series there were? I watched quite a few of them. Same with The Americans and Madmen. Madmen disappeared off terrestrial TV at one point.

Reactions: 1
I can’t remember how many Dexter series there were? I watched quite a few of them. Same with The Americans and Madmen. Madmen disappeared off terrestrial TV at one point.
8 but the last one was terrible. Like really terrible!

I discovered a Danish crime series on iPlayer called Those Who Kill but haven’t watched it yet. Has anyone else?

I loved The Bridge and also Dicte. Anyone see those?

I discovered a Danish crime series on iPlayer called Those Who Kill but haven’t watched it yet. Has anyone else?

I remember Dicte - 'crime reporter'. It was pretty good, there were 3 series' on More4.

loved both of those, borgen is also good if you like scandi crime. havent heard of those who kill yet, will check it out this weekend!

Baby on Netflix - in Italian with English subs as I can't stand dubs. I'm nearly at the end & I'm going to be bereft when it's finished.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.