What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
9/11 life under attack. Documentary made up of people's footage from the day, those there and those living nearby.

9/11 - one day in america on national geographic.

6 parter and new footage I’ve never seen before. Harrowing stuff and even though I’ve seen footage of the planes going into the buildings a thousand times, it’s still so shocking
I've just watched two episodes of this.

Just finished Little fires Everywhere. I really didn’t like the book but I loved the TV series! I think Reese Witherspoon was excellent 🌟 In fact the whole cast, particularly the kids were brilliant!

Reactions: 1
I’ve watched three from the first series, then needed to take a break after that. It’s surreal.
I’m fully caught up and only 2 episodes left of season 2 😭 S2 is a whirlwind of emotions - very diff to S1 but equally incredible and they deserve alllll the awards!!

I've got BritBox free for 6 months and working my way through various things. Currently on Tenko, which is about a women in a Japanese POW camp in WW2 and is (bizarrely) quite light watching!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.