What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As so many of you were watching cruel summer I started it last night, managed 3 episodes and am about to start episode 4, no plans today so will binge watch the rest. Really enjoying it so far

Reactions: 2
9 to 5 The story of a movement. It's on Netflix and about female office workers in the 1970s trying to get better pay and to end sexual harassment

Reactions: 1
The Founder.. I did not recognize Nick Offerman without his mustache but something is hardwired in my brain to find him sexy no matter what 🥵 Movie is great so far! I am lovin’ it 🤪

I am Victoria, her sister was an ungrateful witch, and when her husband agreed with her, she should have told him to duck off!!
Going to watch I am Danielle.

Reactions: 1
Just binged like 5 episodes of Brand New Cherry Flavour (new Netflix series) it’s SO GOOD. Weird as duck but it’s fantastic and wild

I’m catching up on past episodes of Doctors.

I also want to watch Deceit on Channel 4. It’s about the entrapment used by the police in the Rachel Nickell murder.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.