What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The HISTORY channel series on Skinwalker Ranch, has to be the creepiest thing I've ever heard about to be bluntly honest

Harry potter and The Philosophers stone because I love it!
All the movies !

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Time on BBC with Stephen Graham and Sean Bean - incredible! Watched all three episodes in one sitting and now I can’t sleep because my brain is replaying all the horrendous, gut wrenching but brilliant scenes.

Reactions: 7
Just watched cooking with paris with Demi on it. Worst one so far, been enjoying the show, i really like Paris but Demi 😬 i just couldnt enjoy it.

Reactions: 1
what's the story?
Is about well after the Shermans bought a ranch in Unitah, Utah and about the weird things which went on in that area, saying it goes back thousandss of years where a tribe of the Native Americans put a curse on the land and these weird things started happening, unexplained cattle mutilation (cut up more precisely than any animal would), lights in the sky and on the ground which would move around. One time Terry Sherman being outside in complete blackness saw this light, but around it was this blue like as if was sky looking into another dimension possibly.

Is a sort of factual reality show which follows its current owners team for gathering things as to try and understand whats really going on there is what its all about really

and

Shermans being the 2nd going back from its current owner Brandon Fugal who bought it off Robert Bigalow who setup NIDS National Institute for Discovery Science, almost drove the Shermans to bankruptcy due to the cattle mutilation

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Started Cruel Summer on Amazon prime and binged like five episodes. It’s actually really good so far. If you like teen dramas you’ll probably enjoy it

greys anatomy season 7 episode one . I think that’s the one after Mcdreamy died isn’t it ? It’s been so long . I’m sure I watched the season after Mcdreamy died in my old house and I’ve been in this one 10 years …. bleeping bawling .. I knew there’s a reason i stopped watching it

Also trying to remember why the whiny whingy one that Jackson got with let him go…. Punching WELL above her weight that one was ..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Started Cruel Summer on Amazon prime and binged like five episodes. It’s actually really good so far. If you like teen dramas you’ll probably enjoy it
Im on ep 4! Reminds me of pretty little liars but faster paced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.