What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m about 4 episodes from finishing it after starting it in lockdown 3, there are sooooo many episodes aren’t there?! Sometimes I have no idea what’s going on anymore but I’m determined to actually finish it
What are you watching it on? 😬 I’m using Disney plus pls don’t say I’ve missed any episodes 🙄😩😂

What are you watching it on? 😬 I’m using Disney plus pls don’t say I’ve missed any episodes 🙄😩😂
Oh no I just meant it’s crazy to me that the first few seasons have about 25 episodes in them whereas series these days only have about 10 or 12!
I’m also watching on Disney+ don’t worry 😂

Clips of KUWTK latest season on YouTube. I wish I had full access.
I recently found a random Spanish youtube channel that had uploaded them,, I saw the first couple then they were taken down, if I find them again I will message you! :love: beautiful cat btw, I have two black ones myself

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I recently found a random Spanish youtube channel that had uploaded them,, I saw the first couple then they were taken down, if I find them again I will message you! :love: beautiful cat btw, I have two black ones myself
Thank you so much! Please do let me know! I want to see Kourtney happy and Kim being so levelheaded for her kids. The girls have come a long way.
Thank you! My cat’s called Lucky Luciano, he’s an old boy. I bet your kitties are beautiful, too!

• Heart
Thank you so much! Please do let me know! I want to see Kourtney happy and Kim being so levelheaded for her kids. The girls have come a long way.
Thank you! My cat’s called Lucky Luciano, he’s an old boy. I bet your kitties are beautiful, too!
I had a beautiful black cat 🐈⬛ too, they are the best 🥰

Just watching Motherland series 1, omg hilarious 😆 even my husband is enjoying it!

• Heart
Brooklyn 99. I’m obsessed. It’s so funny. Started last week and on S3 Ep7. Love that the episodes are only 20ish minutes long so you can binge a little 🤪😄

• Heart
Brooklyn 99. I’m obsessed. It’s so funny. Started last week and on S3 Ep7. Love that the episodes are only 20ish minutes long so you can binge a little 🤪😄
I am a MASSIVE fan and know all seasons by heart lol. Who’s your favorite character?

Reactions: 1
I've not long finished Motherland, really enjoyed that.

I'm still working my way through Shameless US. I binge a few episodes at a time then leave it a couple of days as I'm finding season 4 quite tough going.

For light relief I'm watching Emmerdale (so bad it's hilarious 🤣), Scotland's Home of the Year (which is a bit try hard but see some nice houses) and Your Home Made Perfect (love the whole VR thing so you can properly "see" what it would look like!). Oh and I watched the maternity episode of Hospital the other day which was brutal, still thinking about the poor couple who had the stillborn baby.

so I found this
i haven't watched it all the way through yet so I don;t know about the quality though!

I had a beautiful black cat 🐈⬛ too, they are the best 🥰

Just watching Motherland series 1, omg hilarious 😆 even my husband is enjoying it!
i LOVED motherland, the 3rd series is actually even better imo, I really hope they make another!
Black cats are definitely the best, both of mine are black and so purry :love:

• Heart
Last night watched BBC1's Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham in which was excellent... wish it was longer than 3 episodes, I was gripped! Has anyone watched it yet?

Reactions: 3
Last night watched BBC1's Time with Sean Bean and Stephen Graham in which was excellent... wish it was longer than 3 episodes, I was gripped! Has anyone watched it yet?
Good to hear, I have it recorded as we'd had a couple of glasses of wine with a bbq earlier yesterday. I want to give it my full attention. Stephen Graham is an amazing actor.

Yes I watched it, am a massive fan of Jimmy McGovern's shows, it's was intense and gritty, great cast too, so many recognisable faces!
Am itching to watch the other 2, but have to wait for oh!! I'm feeling nervous for the character played by Sean Bean.

Currently watching The Boys on Amazon prime. Had no idea what to expect but it’s really good! The only let down is one of the actors horrific British accents 😂

Currently watching The Boys on Amazon prime. Had no idea what to expect but it’s really good! The only let down is one of the actors horrific British accents 😂
I was shocked by how much I enjoyed the boys. It was such a fun thing to watch. But yeah the less said about Karl Urbans accent the better 😂

Rewatching This Country 🙈

Heard good things about Time so that’s going on my to watch list!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.