What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finished Alexa and Katie (teen show, but nice nonetheless). I'm generally into "wholesome" shows (Insatiable was too crazy lol). I'm now watching Chesapeake Shores and Jane The Virgin (I wanted to dislike the show, but it's addictive though a bit too raunchy at times).

Celebrity SAS Australia Season 2. Ytube. I only know 1 of them so not like watching celebs and it is so much better than the UK one.

Which others have you watched and liked?
I recommend Grantchester from the beginning if you haven’t already seen it.

I started Hollington Drive last night (ITV). Manhunt with Martin Clunes also good. There are two series and one is new.

Hunt For A Killer, a 6-part Swedish drama about a series of murders spanning 15 years, from 1989-2004.
This was on BBC4 a few weeks ago, and it is based on real events, it's pretty good so far (2 episodes in)

Reactions: 1
50 shades of grey 😳 (I’ve never seen it before)

don’t worry, I’m embarrassed by me too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The One Show -Jimmy Carr is so irritating. He’s interrupting all over the place.

50 shades of grey 😳 (I’ve never seen it before)

don’t worry, I’m embarrassed by me too
haven't seen the film but the books were probably even more embarassing :ROFLMAO:
Did anyone see Help on channel 4 recently? I have seen about half of it, very good but so close to the event I had to stop as it was too depressing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
haven't seen the film but the books were probably even more embarassing :ROFLMAO:
Did anyone see Help on channel 4 recently? I have seen about half of it, very good but so close to the event I had to stop as it was too depressing
What’s it about?

Yes I watched it yesterday! A good drama, but it really reminded me of the start of the pandemic, the way care homes were treated, really dreadful, it's a hard watch, but very well portrayed with some good actors.

Reactions: 2
the simpsons on channel 4, love the older episodes, all the new ones are awful

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.