What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Global Citizen concert - highlights - Maneskin (of course) Camila Cabello, Lizzo, Christine & the Queens.

Sunday Brunch, the interview with Natalie Imbruglia is like pulling teeth, she is practically giving one word answers, every question they have asked is longer than any of her answers :ROFLMAO:

I just got britbox cos of you lot and I’m watching Cracker with Robert Carlyle which was amazing!

Reactions: 3
Just caught the end of an update on Don't Tell the Bride covering the infamous Las Vegas wedding! Always wondered if the marriage lasted

Can anyone recommend any good drama series please? Everything I start I can’t get in to!

Haven’t watched drama lately, sorry

Only Murders in the Building - latest episode. What a great episode!! I can’t say anything about it without giving spoilers. Loved it though.

I watched Ordeal By Innocence last week and started Grantchester this week to get my mystery fix. So good.

Reactions: 1
Haven’t watched drama lately, sorry

Only Murders in the Building - latest episode. What a great episode!! I can’t say anything about it without giving spoilers. Loved it though.

I watched Ordeal By Innocence last week and started Grantchester this week to get my mystery fix. So good.
Love Grantchester. Are you watching the new series?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.