What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the blue on this page is strangely pleasing 🤣

407E32DC-724D-49A4-A6BB-E08578A7FEC2.jpeg

Currently watching episode 2 of Nine Perfect Strangers. Not sure if it’s worth the watch. Anyone else seen it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New - The Bad Skin. Quest Red. My hubby won't watch these kind of programmes but he is not here so I can. :D
We have had testicle lumps and bad facial hair up to now. :)

Hairy Bikers in Lancashire on BBC2 now.

They featured a temperance bar called Mr. Fitzpatrick’s which has lots of lovely old fashioned drinks like dandelion and burdock and sarsaparilla.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
About to watch Grantchester. There’s a current storyline running about make homosexuality and the law in that time period, before it was legal.

Reactions: 1
I am watching the same show ( and on the same episode). Not sure what to make of it?
I invested a bit more time before reading a synopsis of the series. I can’t picture these characters in real life. They fall into the uncanny valley and frankly they can stay there.

I invested a bit more time before reading a synopsis of the series. I can’t picture these characters in real life. They fall into the uncanny valley and frankly they can stay there.
I can’t quite work out what will happen - is nicole Kidman meant to be there to trap them? And they start getting killed off?or is she just meant to be some wellness guru? Why do they keep taking their blood? Ans why is she watching them on cctv?

I am watching the same show ( and on the same episode). Not sure what to make of it?

I watched this last night . Found it really enjoyable.
Yes, I saw the first one, missed the second one and the tuned into the third one and got a bit confused. Going back to the second one now.

I recommend the new series of Grantchester.

I can’t quite work out what will happen - is nicole Kidman meant to be there to trap them? And they start getting killed off?or is she just meant to be some wellness guru? Why do they keep taking their blood? Ans why is she watching them on cctv?
These aren’t spoilers - Kidman’s character is a cult like figure who is treating the guests with psilocybin. Her staff are taking assays of the blood to tailor the treatments. She is sleeping with her employees and has a history of destroying relationships. Her past is coming back to haunt her and she is paranoid.

Yes, I saw the first one, missed the second one and the tuned into the third one and got a bit confused. Going back to the second one now.

I recommend the new series of Grantchester.
I just can’t quite work out where the show is going.
I have never seen Grantchester. I will check it out.

These aren’t spoilers - Kidman’s character is a cult like figure who is treating the guests with psilocybin. Her staff are taking assays of the blood to tailor the treatments. She is sleeping with her employees and has a history of destroying relationships. Her past is coming back to haunt her and she is paranoid.
That explains the flirting with the staff member who was sat on the edge of the pool and also the flashbacks.

I just can’t quite work out where the show is going.
I have never seen Grantchester. I will check it out.

That explains the flirting with the staff member who was sat on the edge of the pool and also the flashbacks.
Re Grantchester see if you can start from the first series. It been going for quite a few years now.

Reactions: 2
Re Grantchester see if you can start from the first series. It been going for quite a few years now.
I’m almost certain this is on britbox - I am sure it popped up on a featured list. Will have to double check :)

I’m almost certain this is on britbox - I am sure it popped up on a featured list. Will have to double check :)
They’ve just started filming the 7th series which will be broadcast next year. James Norton plays the vicar in the first few series.

The Starling on Netflix

Good so far, quite slow paced but enjoyable (if you can say that)

tw: baby loss / depression

• Heart
The Starling on Netflix

Good so far, quite slow paced but enjoyable (if you can say that)

tw: baby loss / depression
I watched this today & by the end I was sobbing. I thought it was really well acted.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.