What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i don't use amazon tbh after reading about issues about their treatment of employees, honestly it does make life difficult
Fair… I heard they plan on increasing US wages to $18 /hour.

I’ve had Amazon Prime since my uni days. I had Amazon stocks for maybe ten years too, I don’t remember the exact number. I stopped shopping with them once I heard about the company’s treatment of their employees. I sold off my stocks in the early spring last year ( 🤬 ) and gave myself space to shop with them.

Paul O'Grady's Saturday Night Line Up, amanda holden is awful.
Our dog has more charisma & better banter than holden.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wanted Down Under. It’s always a major cringe fest. Is there a thread about it? I can’t start threads for some reason.

Reactions: 2
Wanted Down Under. It’s always a major cringe fest. Is there a thread about it? I can’t start threads for some reason.
I can't watch it now without getting rage. Its everyone's unreal expectations that boils my piss!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Salvage Hunters - The Restorers on Quest tv channel.
I love the restoration jobs on items, some of the folk are geniuses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.