What are you watching right now? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady and the woman live action version is playing in the background. The adorable Parvesh Cheena just came on screen 😊

Watched third episode of the new Baptiste. It’s a bit confusing as it jumps back and forth in time and you need to watch it intently. Lots of action in this episode. I screamed out loud.

I'm currently on the second season of "you". Season 1 was far more interesting tbh and on top of that i accidentaly read a spoiler about the ending of s2 lol so now i wanna watch it even less.

Reactions: 1
Just starting Season 4 of Fargo as I think it’s going to disappear off the channel 4 site soon. Anyone else watched it?

Reactions: 1
Cooking with Paris — She uses a high pitched, babyish, almost whiny voice until the second Kim Kardashian appears and then drops her voice to sound like a man 😵💫 It’s so weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.