What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Baby Reindeer, but I should have listened to the trigger warning ahead of episode 4 :( Not sure I can finish this, as good as it is. I have no idea how the main actor can, even if it's a fictionalized version, go through all this again, especially the things depicted in said fourth episode.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i have just finished watching GOT ( after having started watching several weeks - maybe even a couple of months ago). All i can say is it is still one of the best TV series of all time.

I didnt rate the last series when i first watched it but now having seen it for a second time i think i was too harsh in my judgement. It is decent but let down by the last episode ( and for having the battle too early in the series).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm watching Baby Reindeer, but I should have listened to the trigger warning ahead of episode 4 :( Not sure I can finish this, as good as it is. I have no idea how the main actor can, even if it's a fictionalized version, go through all this again, especially the things depicted in said fourth episode.

Try and persevere - it is so worth it. The ending is sublime IMVHO.

Reactions: 5
Just finished watching Baby Reindeer! One of the best shows I’ve seen in a while and would highly recommend it but with a trigger warning for sexual abuse.

Reactions: 3
Just watched that, disappointed in the completely gratuitous nude scenes with Florence Pugh
Brought nothing to the film whatsoever ( in my opinion)
I watched (most) of that last night, Sky Cinema premiere were doing Barbenheimer - I'd seen Barbie before (maybe 10 times lol, I love it 😀) but not Oppenheimer. I didn't think it was a great movie. Granted I didn't finish it (turned it off right after they test the bomb because I was exhausted and falling asleep) but I didn't think the writing was particularly great, I didn't feel I actually learned a lot about the man. Disappointing.

As for the nude scene, Florence is a beautiful women, I have a massive crush on her, but I absolutely agree that the nude scene just felt gratuitous and completely out of place.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching series 2 of the Tourist. It gets panned but I enjoyed it until the 4th episode. Will struggle till the end as I've got this far.

Just finished 'kin' which is bloody fantastic, best series I've watched for years.

I've started giving Love Hate another go. I've just finished S1 Ep3 and can see it's hotting up now as it's all gone a bit mad, so I'll stick with it for now. The soundtrack is so dodgy though!

I've only just twigged that the pretty guy who plays Darren also plays Nathan in Misfits (LOVE that show!) and Ruth Negga is also in both shows.