What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fallout- episode 5- Amazon Prime. Watching with my 15 year old (who has played the game) and we are both loving it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched it and am still gobsmacked that Andrew thought the interview was a good idea. What an arrogant fool.
I think it shows his level of delusion that he thinks he is untouchable .
---
I keep seeing baby reindeer mentioned on this thread . What streaming service is it on please?
---
Fallout- episode 5- Amazon Prime. Watching with my 15 year old (who has played the game) and we are both loving it
My sister and her boyfriend have told me to watch this so it’s on my ever growing to watch list.

Reactions: 2
Just finished House of the Dragon. I had avoided this after watching GoT for eight years and still being hurt by how badly it all had ended. But this was really good and now I’m glad that a second season starts fairly soon :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Downton Abbey. I just keep watching it and then rewatching it again seeing as it’s on Prime at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think it shows his level of delusion that he thinks he is untouchable .
---
I keep seeing baby reindeer mentioned on this thread . What streaming service is it on please?
---

My sister and her boyfriend have told me to watch this so it’s on my ever growing to watch list.
Baby reindeer is on netflix x

Reactions: 3
I know a lot of us loved season one, just noticed season 2 of blue lights is up on iPlayer! That'll be my watch later!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Blue lights - series one episode three. I started this ages ago and forgot 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So have I, hopefully it'll live up to first series, though my fave won't be in it (if you know, you know!!!)
I agree. I'm worried that it won't be as good, for that very reason. We'll see.🤞

I've watched Fallout ep1. So far it's a big hit in our household of fanboy gamers and also non-gamers - looks like a very big and slick production.👍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been rewatching s1 of Blue Lights and I'm on the final ep (breaking my heart all over again). Excited to start s2!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Fallout - episode 6! Really enjoying this series and gutted we only have 2 episodes left

Reactions: 1