What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
satc s6 ep 16, the one where smith shaves his hair with samantha ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Blackberry. Too much hysteria going on. Sure in real life it was plodding and mild excitement when things went well but that wouldn’t be screenworthy.

I’ve just rewatched Bridgerton in preparation for the new series and I’m gradually making my way through Greys Anatomy (whilst also waiting patiently for the next series of 9-1-1 to be out on Disney)

Reactions: 2
The Regime - ep 1… didn’t manage to finish it. The accent is SO annoying! I normally love winslet in things but this I really winding me up. Does it improve??

The Regime - ep 1… didn’t manage to finish it. The accent is SO annoying! I normally love winslet in things but this I really winding me up. Does it improve??
I had to stop watching after about 20 minutes of the first episode, her accent was putting me off and like you usually love Kate Winslet things

Reactions: 3
I had to stop watching after about 20 minutes of the first episode, her accent was putting me off and like you usually love Kate Winslet things
oh dear doesn't bode well, I've recorded them to watch when I have some time...I might be deleting them at this rate

Reactions: 1
Good with David Tennant. I couldn't get tickets when it was on stage and when they showed it in cinemas I was on a work trip to see Wicked