What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably not the right thread, but I have lost the ability to start one, so what do people think about the rebranding of the uktv channels?

Deadloch, binge s1 e8 ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ exceptional
I've not heard of this before but I've just watched the trailer and it looks intriguing. Does it actually have a good storyline or is it more just about the comedy?

Reactions: 2
Rewatching five bedrooms on iPlayer, if you need an easy watch drama, this one is good!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've not heard of this before but I've just watched the trailer and it looks intriguing. Does it actually have a good storyline or is it more just about the comedy?
Itโ€™s both. I wasnโ€™t too sure but loved it. The storyline is great, the comedy isnโ€™t slap stick.

Reactions: 2
Itโ€™s both. I wasnโ€™t too sure but loved it. The storyline is great, the comedy isnโ€™t slap stick.
Great. I'll give it a try, thanks! (I can't stand slapstick so I'm glad it's got more to it).๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 1
Just finished Masters of the Air, appletv. That was incredibly emotional, bawling my eyes out now!

They must always be remembered

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Kin S1 Ep3

I am wondering if I will ever see Emmett J Scalan in anything and not say 'ooh.It's Brendan from Hollyoaks.'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kin S1 Ep3

I am wondering if I will ever see Emmett J Scalan in anything and not say 'ooh.It's Brendan from Hollyoaks.'
Haha. I saw him in something I watched the other day, a film, can't remember which one, and said to my other half " it's Brendan from Hollyoaks", he looked at me like I'd lost the plot ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kin S1 Ep3

In our house, when we saw him on Soccer Aid the other day it was, "Ooh look. It's him off Kin!" None of us could remember his character's name but it felt like progress!

The woman who played Brendan's sister, Cheryl, will forever be "Brendan from Hollyoaks' sister" though! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha. I saw him in something I watched the other day, a film, can't remember which one, and said to my other half " it's Brendan from Hollyoaks", he looked at me like I'd lost the plot ๐Ÿคฃ
He'll always be Brendan to me! I watched something back along and he had no beard, hardly recognized him!

Reactions: 3