What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just finished Saltburn, I really enjoyed it. So many people just concentrate on the final scene, but the actual film has lots of humour too - Rosamund Pike’s character is hilarious!

Reactions: 5
I’ve just finished Saltburn, I really enjoyed it. So many people just concentrate on the final scene, but the actual film has lots of humour too - Rosamund Pike’s character is hilarious!
I loved this film, I found when I watched it again there was little things I missed.

Reactions: 1
The hotel - season 2. Was on years ago and I loved it!
That Manager chap (Mark?) was a bit of a character, wasn't he? I can't say that I'd want to stay at his hotel(s) but the behind the scenes stuff certainly made for entertaining TV. 😆

Reactions: 1
S4 Trying on Apple TV. I really love this show but I’m thinking it might have been better left on a high and wrapped up at at the end of S3. I’m finding the casting of the older Princess not quite right.

That Manager chap (Mark?) was a bit of a character, wasn't he? I can't say that I'd want to stay at his hotel(s) but the behind the scenes stuff certainly made for entertaining TV. 😆
Yeah he really was! The hotel seemed awful but that's what made it entertaining.