What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird: the Al Yankovic story. Amazon prime. Staring Daniel Radcliffe
It's weird 🤣 other than the song "eat it" which my brother and I loved as kids and mentions of him in "The Goldberg's" I knew nothing of him. The movie is just odd 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't judge me (!) but I REALLY want to watch all the old "Take Me Out" shows with Paddy McGuinness but I can only find odd episodes here and there.

Don't judge me (!) but I REALLY want to watch all the old "Take Me Out" shows with Paddy McGuinness but I can only find odd episodes here and there.
I was obsessed with this show, I used to be gutted when I had to work a Saturday night and missed it.

Watching the first 48.

I was obsessed with this show, I used to be gutted when I had to work a Saturday night and missed it.

Watching the first 48.
Any idea where I can find any whole series? It's not on ITVX ☹

....Edit: Ignore. I thought you were saying you were watching the first 48 episodes of it! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
GUTTED! Is there a member called Raffy still around? I've been looking for YEARS for a show called "Pure Wickedness" and they sent me the links to the episodes but one of them has been repeated so I'm missing an episode!

Just finished Bodkin (Netflix). The ending could've been better but overall I really enjoyed it.

Cyndi Lauper : let the canary sing. Documentary on Cyndi Lauper on paramount plus. "Time after time" is my all time favourite song.

I’m working my way through all the rich house poor house episodes on Netflix 😂

Reactions: 2
Having the laziest Sunday known to man so decided on a 80s marathon, so far I've watched

Adventures in babysitting
Cocktail
Weekend at bernies,

Now currently on see no evil ,hear no evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 7