What are you watching right now? #16

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finished Foundation on Apple, really enjoyed it. Got a Lord of the Rings meets Star Wars sort of vibe, in a good way 😄, great characters & storyline 👍.

Reactions: 1
Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake. Lots of beautiful male dancers and the ending is sublime. I have the DVD.

Reactions: 3
Eric. I'm far from being a Cumberbitch, in fact him and his face irritate me, but he was outstanding in this.

Reactions: 2
Lost Boys and Fairies

I’ve just finished the first episode and it was brilliant! Really emotional. It’s about a gay couple looking to adopt, it’s made and set in wales.

Hopefully it’s on normal BBC and not just BBC Wales!

Reactions: 3
Lost Boys and Fairies

I’ve just finished the first episode and it was brilliant! Really emotional. It’s about a gay couple looking to adopt, it’s made and set in wales.

Hopefully it’s on normal BBC and not just BBC Wales!
It's on I Player. I watched it today.

I thought it was "Trying" meets "One Day" meets "It's a Sin"

not me but my flatmate is watching the new Doctor Who and it doesnt half look pants. I don't know whats going on as I cant hear the sound but first it looked like the titles for the brady Bunch. Now it looks like 2 kids tv presenters in a pop video talking to some staring bimbo cosplaying Agnetha from ABBA

not me but my flatmate is watching the new Doctor Who and it doesnt half look pants. I don't know whats going on as I cant hear the sound but first it looked like the titles for the brady Bunch. Now it looks like 2 kids tv presenters in a pop video talking to some staring bimbo cosplaying Agnetha from ABBA
I thought it was always pants though, a kids show really

Reactions: 2