Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
I have! Very depressing!
-
Blue Lights, s1, ep 6. Fantastic show. Definitely recommend! 💙
Blue lights is really good, was upset about the one who died. Looks like there's going to be another series!

Am watching celebrity Yorkshire auction, can't believe they want £800 for a couple strands of Elvis Presley hair! What would you do with that?

Reactions: 5

mags

VIP Member
Strike (S4 - Lethal White)

Been working my way back through Series 1-4 on iPlayer...some I hadn't seen before, some I had but couldn't really remember.

Really like this show. In a few places it gets a little bit 'Midsomer Murders' but the main characters are great. Looks like a 6th series is probably on its way too.👍

• Heart

strawb

VIP Member
the friends episode where joey gets the part of dr drake ramoray in days of our lives 👨🏻‍⚕️

• Heart
  • Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
Fall.

With a hand over my eyes. I hate these two, but the suspense is more awful than a horror film.

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Currently binge watching The Bay. Watched series 1 and 2 when they was on TV before but never watched series 3 when it was originally on. Currently on series 4 ep 5!

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'm about to watch the next 5 episodes of Brookside (day off work after tooth out this morning, so feet up and relax!!)

• Heart