Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Just finished Blue Lights, thanks for the recommendation on here. I really enjoyed it. I wonder if a 2nd series will be commissioned

Reactions: 7

Betty-xoxox

Has anyone else been watching that Daisy Jones and the six on prime?
Only started episode 4 as it came out today, quite liking it so far. But no one I know seems to be watching it 😂🙈 I didn’t realise it had elvis presley granddaughter in it.

cherrymoon

Chatty Member
Going into hospital next week for surgery and will be loading my ipad with downloads as I will be bed bound for a while. Please recommend true crime or crime dramas to distract me from the pain! We have most streaming channels.
Wire in the Blood
Criminal Minds
Mindhunter
Criminal - netflix
Unsolved mysteries - netflix
Grace
Unforgotten
The Blacklist
FBI/FBI: Most Wanted
The Bay
Vera
Line of Duty

I’m a bit of a crime drama junkie 😬

my Sky Q is playing up and will only play iPlayer and YouTube so I’m still plowing through Silent Witness

Black.bird

VIP Member
Just finished watching Obsession on Netflix ... that's a whole heap of time I'll never get back. It was woeful.

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
friends, the episode where monica, rachel & phoebe burn their exes' things and it catches fire + chandler & janice get back together 🤠

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Dexter Series 2 Episode 7.

Dexter was bonking his lover in one of the opening scenes.

I could punch that bitch 😉😉😆😊

• Haha

Hope96

VIP Member
@Hope96 you all caught up with classic EastEnders now? It's the Jamie storyline, a very depressing Xmas!!

@Aussie I've just finished Colin from accounts, they have to do another season, I need to know Colin is ok!!!

Just started Beef, not sure yet!
I have! Very depressing!
-
Blue Lights, s1, ep 6. Fantastic show. Definitely recommend! 💙

• Heart

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Fall. Nothing has even really happened yet and my palms are sweaty and it’s making me feel really lightheaded 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

DellaC

VIP Member
Dexter.

Never seen it before.
Series 1 Episode 3.

Is it weird that I fancy him a bit? 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6