Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DellaC

VIP Member
Question.
do I have to of seen all previous Luther before starting the latest ??
Not at all. The movie is fantastic, it's different to the series in that it's far more dramatic and (IMO) not as lifelike but very very enjoyable.

I *may* have kissed the screen 😍😍😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Maid22

VIP Member
So it's not started yet but I thought I would mention an Aussie show that's starting this week on BBC3. It's called Colin from Accounts, I've not seen it but heard good things.
Oh that sounds good, do quite like Aussie shows, hoping five bedrooms will come back!

rivermonster

VIP Member
I've seen this advertised, is it any good?
Brilliant. Each episode is complete although there are personal stories about Grace and other characters running through them. They are based on books by Peter James (I have read them all) and love Grace. This is season 3 and you can find the others on catch up.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
The House of Gucci. I can't believe no one told Jared Leto this performance was not it. His accent is unbelievably bad. Ditto Jeremy Irons. Gaga is good, if she wasn't in it I'd have turned it off by now.

• Wow

Nadia Vulvokov

Chatty Member
Detectorists. Ep 3 S3. Late to the party but it's joyful. Bit concerned about my developing crush on Mackenzie Crook!

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
Love Island season 3 back when it was good. With wine, haribo and hiccups. Had gin in the pub earlier!

Aussie

VIP Member
So it's not started yet but I thought I would mention an Aussie show that's starting this week on BBC3. It's called Colin from Accounts, I've not seen it but heard good things.

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
The rest of You, s3. I’ve decided to give the last couple of episodes a chance (but I am watching at 1.25 speed 😂)

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
I watched Don't Look Up on Netflix today. The critics hated it, but the viewers seemed to enjoy it? I thought it was great, so clever and made me laugh a few times.

DellaC

VIP Member
Starstruck 😖

Balls to it I'm going to apply next year, I can"t sing but seemingly it's a free for all!! 😄

• Haha