What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also having spag bol today :) We've got some garlic dough balls in the fridge so probs have them on the side!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Damn!! That would have been a lot of spag bols in a row if it wasn't for my lasagne getting in the way😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gonna totally break the Italian theme now. Having coconut curry noodle bowl for dinner

Reactions: 6
Not sure yet! I am back at my first BoxFit Class for 18months and I suspect I'll be in a coma by 7pm so food will be the last thing on my mind!

Reactions: 4
i got a bonus at work so naturally i'm considering a takeaway 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
god having seen both of these posts with potato wedges I am now craving them... however I am having pasta with tomato sauce and seafood

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.