What are you cooking for dinner? #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
McDonalds: bacon mayo chicken sandwich and fries with sweet n’ sour sauce, cherry pie with a coffee for afters
I ordered a mince pie before Christmas and got an apple pie instead. 😖 I really wanted to try a mince pie. I didn’t know they still had cherry pies. When I was learning to drive, the driving instructor used to make us drive him to McDonalds so he could get his lunch. 😆 There were often three of us learners in the car. I learned in summer holidays as a teenager. We had classroom lessons, outside driving in a car park and then practical on road. Not in this country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I ordered a mince pie before Christmas and got an apple pie instead. 😖 I really wanted to try a mince pie. I didn’t know they still had cherry pies. When I was learning to drive, the driving instructor used to make us drive him to McDonalds so he could get his lunch. 😆 There were often three of us learners in the car. I learned in summer holidays as a teenager. We had classroom lessons, outside driving in a car park and then practical on road. Not in this country.
My bad, it was an apple pie! But still good. And my instructor would make me stop by the tobacconist’s so he could buy ciggies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
i am getting chineseee

btw the maccies apple pie is the best
I’ve never had one, all of this talk of it makes me want to try!
I’m making some kind of pasta I think, with tomatoe sauce and abbé something else based on what is in the freezer 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We had instant noodles yesterday but added tofu (chicken for himself) and some pak choi. Ramen sort of I guess.

Ive no idea what we’ll do tonight 😅 Would looove McDonalds though.
Got McDonalds. A Big Mac and chips, the milkshake machine was broken 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
We had pulled pork in wraps with salad and corn on the cobs on the side. Apple
Crumble and custard for pudding

Reactions: 3
Roast chicken
Roast potato's
Cauliflower cheese
Broccolli
Green beans
All slathered in onion sauce and gravy

Reactions: 4
Working til 8 so having a chicken and bacon microwave dinner. I'll bring salad from home to have with it 🥗

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.