What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roasted broccoli, cashews and smoked tofu with quinoa and making a miso sesame dressing 🤤

Reactions: 3
BBQ cajun prawn and courgette skewers with sweet jacket potato and sweetcorn salsa!!

Not a big fan of courgette but I reckon it'll be nice when it's all cajuned up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cheeseburgers & fries

Eta: bought the new labelled chimichuri mccains fries thinking they'd be properly coated in seasoning but they're regular fries with a crappy seasoning packet. Like the one you get with super noodles that you do yourself 😒
I did the same was so dissapointed.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Giant plaited sausage roll, served with Yorkshire puddings and veg.. I know it’s not really a summer dinner but we all love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I need to go food shopping but have enough for tonight, so fridge/freezer and cupboard delight for us!

Reactions: 1
We are having breakfast for tea, so sausages, bacon, eggs, hash browns, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We are having breakfast for tea, so sausages, bacon, eggs, hash browns, beans, tomatoes and mushrooms 🤤
This has got to be one of the best dinners ever!

We're having Cypriot style beef kebabs with sumac salad and chilli pitta! Holiday dinner but at home :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chicken stuffed with pesto, wrapped in bacon. With mash and broccoli.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.