What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KFC for the mini Moons. Leftovers/freezer gravel for me and Mr. Lots of little bits that need using.

Reactions: 1
Sweet and sour chicken with prawn crackers and naan bread.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We had one of those fajita kits but I always use only a third of the spice packet as it’s so overpowering (can use it up with more wraps etc). Also we like those little sets of Mexican dips from the supermarket, plus some grated cheese, to go in them.

Reactions: 1
I did a vegetarian moussaka last night. Today, I’m off out for lunch but haven’t decided where yet.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully a lentil dahl that the whole family, including fussy toddler, will eat 😖

Just wondering - is there enough demand for a What are you having for lunch? thread?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.