What are you cooking for dinner? #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posh fish (panko, chives and parmesan coated) and homemade chips with peas and carrots

Reactions: 2
Indian takeaway

Mushroom rice
Peshwari Naan
Saag aloo
Mutter paneer
Onion bhajis
Methi chicken
Chicken bhuna
Butter chicken

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Another fakeaway
Pork with egg noodles and bamboo shoots.
Chicken fried rice and Mayflower curry sauce
🍜🍚

Crispy baked tacos, refried beans and pineapple salsa! Mmmm

Wild boar piglet (not whole) marinated in red wine and garlic and seasoning, mash, some other veg, gravy.

Are you making the salsa? I wish they had the Paul Newman salsa in the UK.

Can I ask how you make baked tacos? Sound a bit healthier than my usual go to!
Yes I'm making the salsa! It's a Gousto recipe, the salsa is chopped tomatoes, chopped tinned pineapple, coriander and spring onion with pineapple juice, olive oil and salt and pepper :) The only baked aspect to these is the wraps are put in the oven to crisp up into shape lol

A freezer mix tonight before the food shop, so patatas bravas, salt and chilli chicken and salad.

• Heart
I had a tuna jacket last night with greek salad.

Breakfast for dinner today:

Black pudding
Potato bread
Sausages
Bacon
Beans
Mushroom
Tomatoes
Toast

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had prawn and chilli ravioli with garlic bread last night. Tonight is possibly veggie sausage casserole

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.