What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roast Lamb, followed by the last of the xmas puddings. (which is in the steamer right now)

Reactions: 2
Tonight I'll be making jacket potatoes, salad and Cole slaw with M&S salmon fishcakes. Healthy eating today.

Reactions: 3
Lamb steak with roast root veg and some other veg side - haven't decided yet

Reactions: 1
Veggie Toad in the hole with mash and onion gravy. Homemade by the bf (who is not being a bleep today 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gousto recipe box,- black bean and veg curry with coconut yogurt, coconut rice and garlic naan. Gorgeous

Reactions: 6
I am trying to eat a bit healthier so I had a sort of Buddha Bowl thing (apart from it had meat in it). It had wild rice, sweetcorn, pickled cabbage, spinach, chicken and some hummus as a sort of topping / sauce.

Trying to make one of these type bowls a night. Sometimes I get my inspiration from the M&S Nourish Bowls. Generally have wild rice as the carb, some veggies and then one or two proteins mixed. Sometimes I'll have tuna & edamame, sometimes mackerel and tofu, or chicken and peanuts. Then just whatever veggies I have left. Sometimes I'll add some avocado for some unsaturated fat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spaghetti bolognese... really tasted of farm/cow? Really off putting the meaty taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.