What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got some pork steaks that need using, so gonna bang some garlic, chilli flakes and salt & pepper on them and have them with potatoes and lots of veg

Reactions: 1
beef steaks, roasted sweet potato and a cucumber onion radish and lettuce salad

Reactions: 1
Pizza tonight. Doing the bbc good food Beef Stroganoff tomorrow. I’m continuing to try to expand my kids’ repertoire- going pretty well so far.

Reactions: 5
Linda McCartney Leek & Cheese plaits with roast potatoes and mixed vege :)

Reactions: 5
We had gnocchi with roasted vegetable sauce with kale (in place of recipes spinach). Added some dollops of mascarpone and sprinkling of cheddar and then in the oven to melt 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4
beef steak again, this time with regular potatoes instead of sweet potatoes, and lots of leftover salad

Reactions: 2
Carbonara with fake bacon pieces from vivera - haven't tried them before but hoping they bring the saltiness and crispiness of the pancetta that is normally used

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.