What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We usually have similar dinners. Boiled chicken, salad, mashed potatoes. If I am too lazy to cook or don't have enough time, we can order pizza.

Buttery mushrooms with thyme (fancy ones like shiitake, oyster and maitake) with cheesy polenta. Caesar salad on the side.

I did a huge gammon joint last night which had a blackberry and rum glaze so tonight I plan on using that, in a kind of made up, savoury rice kind of concoction 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
We had hunter’s chicken last night so making a pasta bake type thing using up the leftovers. Trying to stretch everything because I can’t face any more supermarket shortages. I’m avoiding going as long as I can!

Reactions: 1
Chilli in the slow cooker with a chunk of dark chocolate in (trust me), homemade paprika wedges, a bit of rice and a slice of garlic bread 😋

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Roast chicken with roast potatoes, roast parsnips, Yorkshire puddings, green beans and broccoli

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's Uncle Bens Curry tonight! Sadly I have no poppadum's

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Homemade walnut and cheese (of some sort will decide later) tortellini with a creamy mushroom sauce on top. Salad on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.