What are you cooking for dinner? #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage casserole put in the slower cooker this morning. Used M&S ‘posh dogs’ they’re jumbo size and taste delishhhh. Going to serve with cheesey mash and cabbage

Reactions: 3
Veggie burgers on a roll with salt and chilli wedges and salad

Reactions: 1
Steak pie, new potatoes and broccoli. Made a stew in the slow cooker yesterday so it’s basically leftovers for the pie.

• Heart
Pork chops, mash, veg and thick gravy.

Only one problem, I've run out of bleeping dental floss.🦷

• Haha
Chicken casserole from the slow cooker tonight. My son turned his nose up and wanted beans on toast 😂

• Haha
Not happy today as I bought some ready made puff pastry for Christmas Day Wellington and found out my fridge had a big piece of ice in the channel at the back which blocked the hole and let water escape everywhere and soaked the box of pastry. Made an open mixed veg tart and the vitalife vegan cheese I used which said on the pack - melts to perfection - was like I had sprinkled a packet of crisps on it. Not bad but not the best.

• Sad
Donal Skehan’s Best Chicken Curry recipe tonight with rice and veg samosa. Really looking forward to it too!

Chicken soup with too much bread and butter, followed by salted caramel lindt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.