Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I didn't end up having a takeaway! We had bbq ribs, wedges and corn. And some fish, chip & curry bites that were from the Asda! They were tasty! Random tea but delish😋

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Crunky_Snack

We’re doing sausages with cheesy mustard mash, onion gravy & broccoli cheese 🤤 Next level comfort food!

• Heart

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I've had a slow cooker cook book in the cupboard for years. If only ever used my slow cooker for the same two dishes so I decided to only cook meals made in the slow cooker using the cookbook for the whole winter. I'm wondering why I didn't do this sooner, delicious meals and loads of time saved that I can use more productively in the limited daytime we have. I never knew you could do so many other interesting things than what I was using it for 🤦‍♀️
So the last thing I cooked in it was tarragon and parsley lemon chicken. Great for meal prep too if you're cooking for one.

memoii11

VIP Member
I was distracted when I initially read this and my mind put the words together as salted caramel lindt bread and butter pudding.

Tonight I'm having nando's chicken thighs, halloumi, corn on the cob and sweet potato fries or wedges depending on how I cut them.
Omg I need to make that bread and pudding now 🤤😂

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I have fajita pasta on my menu for tomorrow and I’m already excited for it 🤩🤩
(pasta bake with chicken, peppers, onion but the sauce is using a fajita spice packet and some salsa.. topped with cheese and shoved under the grill)

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Roast chicken with all the trimmings- roast potatoes, honey glazed carrots and parsnips, brocoli , cauliflower cheese. Homemade yorkshire puddings.

can’t wait 🤤