What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fajitas, finally. They've been getting put off because there seems to be a sour cream shortage around these parts but I've finally managed to get my hands on some.

Reactions: 2
Croissant 🥐 toasted with Gruyère and portobello mushrooms.... Preggo cravings 🙈 might have to have soup with crusty bread with butter too... just because 🤰🏽😂🐷

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Boursin Pasta - I make a sauce out of Boursin cheese and have pancetta and mushrooms with it.

Reactions: 2
Ooh, reminded me I am doing chicken tikka tonight so need to marinate my meat ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pan fried salmon, crushed buttery new potatoes and lots of greeeeeens 🥦🥬 I’ll make a parsley sauce too 😋 this thread makes me sooo hungry 😭😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've been craving tuna fish cakes for a while now so I'll attempt to make them and maybe make a salad on the side.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.