What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lentil cottage pie with double cream mash, tenderstem broccoli, carrots, cabbage & garden peas. 😋

Reactions: 1
Since this will be last Friday in the UK for about 3 or 4 months, it will definitely be fish, chips and mushy peas from the local chippy (y)

Reactions: 4
Probably a cheese toastie to go with the last of the soup. Feeling very anxious today so I can't face possible cooking failures.

• Heart
Just ordered a Chinese - sharing Singapore vermicelli and chicken chow mein, with salt & pepper chips with a combo box for 2 😁

• Heart
Just ordered a Chinese - sharing Singapore vermicelli and chicken chow mein, with salt & pepper chips with a combo box for 2 😁
Only way to make it better is if you didn't have to share. I know I am greedy, but my motto is eat while you can, before you get old and are not able to enjoy it.

• Heart
Slow cooked salt and pepper ribs with sticky rice. I've never ever been able to cook rice but my rice cooker does is beautifully lol.

Reactions: 3
Homemade pork and beef mini meatballs and tomato sauce with pasta can’t wait!!

Slow cooked salt and pepper ribs with sticky rice. I've never ever been able to cook rice but my rice cooker does is beautifully lol.
SAME!!! I cant cook rice to save me. I Always rely on the rice cooker too 😂😂

having my sister and her bf over so bf and i are making homemade ramen from scratch again 🍜

I’m so impressed by all these. I’ve got so much to learn when it comes to cooking so this is major inspiration!

I can never seem to get my act together and actually have the right ingredients and quantities in the fridge to make anything a bit different, especially as I live alone (and am scared to spend lots on the food shop in case I waste it). Without wishing to thread hijack, has anyone ever seen or used an online tool to tell you what to buy and help plan a week’s worth of recipes? Or is it going to be more trial and error, realistically?

I’m so impressed by all these. I’ve got so much to learn when it comes to cooking so this is major inspiration!iWithout wishing to thread hijack, has anyone ever seen or used an online tool to tell you what to buy and help plan a week’s worth of recipes? Or is it going to be more trial and error, realistically?
Trial and error for me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.