What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Using stuff up in the fridge. So, it’s a cheese, tomato, mushroom and chorizo omelette. With rocket on the side.

Reactions: 1
Scrabbled Eggs, this might be a regular Wednesday evening meal.

Faggots and mushy peas with crusty bread
that's me and my calories haha
my son is having pizza garlic bread and bbq wings

We're having a tit freezer tea because we need to do a food shop but neither of us can be bothered 🤣

Fish fingers, chicken nuggets, bean's and hash browns 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve made an Indian lentil stew. Will have it with boiled rice.

Beef casserole which has been in the slow cooker all day and dumplings, perfect for this freezing weather!

• Heart
Had the worst day ever ever ever in work. Chinese tonight. Yeung chow fried rice, chicken in black bean sauce and salt and pepper chips.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Friday night is takeaway night. So probably fish & chips from the local chippy; or maybe a Cornish pasty & chips. Or maybe just a Chinese, or an Indian ... too early to say :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.