What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that looks really good. Can you share the recipe??
It's a British Indian Restaurant style of cooking and there's lots of steps to it.. you need to make a base gravy, grind your spices, make an onion paste and a garlic/ginger paste.. I'd recommend buying Misty Ricardo's book as you need to read the book, ideally!

Reactions: 2
Homemade toad in the hole with garlic mash, baked apples, honey roast carrots and peas. Lots of gravy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pork chops with garlic and rosemary, roast potatoes, broccoli, green beans, cauliflower cheese and Yorkshire puddings.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Steak, chips and onion rings. With rocket and tomatoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Boursin pasta - I fry bacon lardons and mushrooms with chilli powder (a pinch) while cooking some pasta. Then melt Boursin cheese with the lardons and mushrooms to make a sauce, combine with pasta, serve with Parmesan and fresh basil. It’s one of my signature recipes 😋

Reactions: 3
I made my healthy chicken and chorizo for my mum and brothers tonight! Kept a portion for the freezer also. One of my favourite dishes to make.

Ham and Chips with Mayo, saving the remainder of Sunday's roast Lamb to make a stew Tuesday.

Well I made focaccia so we had a bit of that but aren't too hungry.
We were going to have salmon but decided to have it tomorrow instead! We will have it with rice and some veg.
Then Wed we are having homemade chicken souvlaki on the bbq, tzatiki, stuffed vine leaves, potatoes and roasted veg 🤤

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.