What are you cooking for dinner? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just a few questions...
if you are organised with meals have you been saving money? I seen to have stopped wasting food but money on food is still high
Also who else finds after even both you and your partner have been at work your still the one cooking and cleaning up after?

Corn Beef Hash
Ooh havent had that in years

Reactions: 1
just a few questions...
if you are organised with meals have you been saving money? I seen to have stopped wasting food but money on food is still high
Also who else finds after even both you and your partner have been at work your still the one cooking and cleaning up after?

Ooh havent had that in years
We both cook, although I do more, he clears up (I have eczema, so cannot do the washing up).

Reactions: 1
I love pies, but we all know that the butter lard in the pastry is bad for us, has anyone tried making pastry using vegetable oil instead.

If so, how does it taste.

I had chickpea curry with rice and a yoghurt sauce yesterday. Tonight I am having tofu with edamame beans and soy sauce and rice :D

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cheesy chipotle bean quesadillas tonight ... a hello fresh recipe but remaking it! Soooooo delicious

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We had Iranian Vegetable stew which almost blew my other half's head off. Oops. 😂
Kids had filled up on a mixture of sandwiches, fruit and yoghurt, bagels and crackers at after school club/my friends house because I finished work super late and in a fit of Mum guilt, because they hadn't eaten a warm meal today..I produced a pathetic offering of chicken dippers and the last handful of oven chips I could find. At 7 o' clock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.