Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Have just returned from the local pub and a rather splendid roast beef carvery!

Did feel odd having it at 11:30 in the morning, but obviously with covid and the latest restrictions, table bookings are in demand

Just need to stay awake now :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 5

lemonlime

VIP Member
Lentil soup 🥣 Needed something easy, quick and comforting. Might pair it up with a cheese toastie.

prinnygrace

VIP Member
Homemade lasagne with hidden veg
I chuckle every time I write hidden veg on this tread as it sounds like I’m cooking for a child when really it’s my boyfriend who has the palette of a 5 year old and requires veg cut so small he can’t see or taste it🙄😂

• Haha
  • Wow

memoii11

VIP Member
Chicken pie, mash, carrots, peas and broccoli. Lots of gravy. Followed by blackberry cheesecake.

• Heart

VIP Member
Roast Lamb, spuds, peas, carrots, cabbage with thick gravy and mint source washed down with R white's Raspberry lemonade.

• Heart

Sosig

Chatty Member
Home alone so got myself a mcdonalds. Quarter pounder meal with extra pickles/onions and a chocolate milkshake.
Extra pickle club!

To elaborate on the Indian 😛 - butter chicken (Mr Sosig got chicken vindaloo) with mushroom pilau rice, poppudom, onion bhaji, samosa & chips washed down with a bottle of bud 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bubble10

No cooking for me this evening, we are heading out soon to our local hotel for dinner. It’s the first time this year we have eaten out and I’m so excited.