What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrap - I have made a rudimentary ratatouille without courgettes. So just a yellow pepper, red onion, cherry tomatoes, garlic and herbs inc fresh basil and will have on a wholemeal tortilla spread with this.
8FE81B26-59C1-42D1-A1E4-C8084C7746AA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m making a butternut squash risotto. Having it with rocket

Reactions: 1
Going through a Crohn's flare at the moment so I'm on a liquid only diet from today. Reading all these are making me salivate haha!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Going through a Crohn's flare at the moment so I'm on a liquid only diet from today. Reading all these are making me salivate haha!
My best friend has severe Crohn's. Sending you love, hope you get better soon. 😗

Reactions: 2
Waitrose mushroom and chestnut burgers, with salad and crisps. Ice cream and chopped banana for dessert.

Just a sandwich (french stick) and a salad for me tonight. Can’t be bothered to cook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.