What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you in the states? I’ve only ever seen Amy’s Kitchen state side (but might be wrong)
No I’m in London. Ocado, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s sell them. I stocked up a few months ago when they were on offer for £1. I also like their cans of veggie chilli and have a few of those. Haven’t tried any other frozen meals but have tried quite a few of their soups. I prefer the chilli but also like their bean and rice soups.

Reactions: 1
No I’m in London. Ocado, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s sell them. I stocked up a few months ago when they were on offer for £1. I also like their cans of veggie chilli and have a few of those. Haven’t tried any other frozen meals but have tried quite a few of their soups. I prefer the chilli but also like their bean and rice soups.
Ah ok, thanks, didn’t know that 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
Not cooking tonight. Chicken and chips from the takeaway and some time with my friends Ben and Jerry!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Braised beef and yorkshire puddings. Letting the slow cooker and aunt Bessie do the work.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 2
Philli chicken wrapped in bacon with mash and veg.

Reactions: 3
Tell us what it’s like later please
Will do 👍🏼

It smells pretty good and this is it so far.,,,,

After we'd got it in the slow cooker (joint effort) my OH decided it would probably go better with mash and greens so that's what we're going to do. And if it's nice, I'll do what's left of it tomorrow (the chicken and sauce) with some pasta I think 😀

61D1629C-1498-441C-A686-A78F6FA9E704.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.