What are you cooking for dinner? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We were going to have homemade pollo milanese (homemade breaded chicken breast on top of tomato based spaghetti) One of our favourite dishes from our local Italian (which we obviously can’t go to at the minute). We’ve had this dish a few times in lockdown so I think we might try it tonight with carbonara spaghetti instead.

Reactions: 4
Throw it all in spaghetti tonight! Sauce made from leftover sausages - the meat pulled out and minced up, last bit of diced chorizo, red onion, red pepper, mushrooms, garlic, plum tomatoes, a bit of red wine and tomato passatta. Been cooking it for a few hours on low so hoping for 😚👌! Obviously topped with too much parmesan!

We had tuna salad and boiled potatoes. After weeks of big dinners I needed to give my stomach a rest!
Pudding was strawberry yoghurts over strawberries.
I think I'm making a korma tomorrow. 😋

We had tuna salad and boiled potatoes. After weeks of big dinners I needed to give my stomach a rest!
Pudding was strawberry yoghurts over strawberries.
I think I'm making a korma tomorrow. 😋
Oohh I love strawberries and yoghurt 🤤

Reactions: 2
Lasagne with garlic bread.
(looks burnt in photo, but it wasn’t!)

172F1046-88BB-44D1-BFA8-E6D14B053D18.jpeg

I love potato salad! What’s your recipe?
Cold new potatoes, halved or quartered (depending on the size of them) then just mix with sea salt, black pepper, salad cream, chopped spring onions and a good snipping of chives to taste ☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.