Westholme Interiors #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the dress she wore for the wedding was lovely but £280 or £380, I can't remember, on top of all the other outfits she has this is a crazy expensive trip for a wedding. She always tries to look so glamorous and he makes virtually no effort whatsoever. He did do better than his mate who wore his Nike socks with his shorts and shoes to the wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s lots to see in Santorini, I’ve been there, lots of history. I expect she just got pissed!!
Agreed! I didn’t stay in the main town of Fira, we were further north but it was absolutely beautiful & loads to do! I would definitely go back. A bit unfair of her to condemn the whole island when she only stayed in a small part of it. Typical Nikki; she doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together. Just cares that she couldn’t get her hair done how she liked 🙄

Reactions: 5
I would definitely go back there, so much to see . I felt like commenting on her story. She just condemns the place

Reactions: 2
The absolute state of her hair after spending so much money on it and surely she knows she’s limited with the tape extensions? Imagine the huge wedding day tantrum she was throwing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bride must be a Kirkcaldy girl from Mark's side of the family. The MUA has done my make up before and I have a lot of mutual friends with the bride.

Reactions: 1
She must have been raging that everyone else was getting their hair and make up done and she was having to do her own. I wonder why she wasn't asked if she wanted to be included in the booking. The way she said it, it sounded like she was rage voice noting her hairdresser. What did she expect her to do? Teleport out there?

Reactions: 5