Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Always has to drop in the names of her designer gear 🙄
Quit bragging Nikki, it's common, vulgar & makes you look a twat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

piquant

What happened with the hotel booking?

Also, book a bra fitting Nikki, jeez you’re gonna have back issues.
When they got to hotel , they had no note of her booking for that night....turns out Nikki had booked room for actual day she'd made the booking back weeks ago 🙄
Obviously doesn't check emails or bank balance regularly

• Haha
  • Wow

Poptart

VIP Member
Shes been sent some free stuff and invited to the opening of a shop. You’d think shes been invited to the Oscars 😂

• Haha

Book

Chatty Member
Ohh I was waiting to hear if Davina had spoken about the menopause. Just knew that the twat NikkI would poo pooh any talk of that since she really sees herself as young girl looool. The absolute ignorance of her to say menopause chat isn’t her thing. Nikki hun you do realise that at nearly 40 you are very likely to be in Peri menopause You utter deluded twat. And also even if you were the young girl you think that you are🙄 Every biological female needs to know about menopause as no one will escape it. And the whole point of Davinas campaign is to get everyone whatever age and sex to talk about it and break taboo! Ignorant old boot she is 😡😡😡 look in the mirror Nikki the reason your finding it harder to get your self to the stupidly skinny version of yourself is because of your age. also why you are looking more and more like your mother. you are aging no shame in it and also no escaping it however much you filter or filler ur self 😂😂😂 god I’ve gotta stop hate watching this cunt 😡

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It's extremely sad when a guy of that age dies, I lost my dad when he was of a similar age, he was fine one minute and gone the next 😢
I appreciate she's grieving, but why post so many private photos & videos for stranger's to see.
This kind of behaviour screams 'attention seeking' to me. Bizarre!!

Reactions: 10
good to know I’m not the only one bored of her lipstick swatching. Yes is discontinued but Jeezo there are a million others similar tone just wear them and stfu!

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
I thought the dress she wore for the wedding was lovely but £280 or £380, I can't remember, on top of all the other outfits she has this is a crazy expensive trip for a wedding. She always tries to look so glamorous and he makes virtually no effort whatsoever. He did do better than his mate who wore his Nike socks with his shorts and shoes to the wedding

• Haha

ohyes

VIP Member
I couldn’t finish watching all her stories about it because the cringe levels were too high, but did she say she was CRYING over this invite?! 🤯 The fuck?!! It’s the opening of a shop 😂😂

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So the event was obviously shite, she’s come back to hotel in a huff. Then said it’s because she grieving for the guy again. But now she’s all good and on the mimosas and off for a spa?

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
As terribly sad as it is. I never understand posts like these after someone has died? Especially when you have 66K strangers watching you?

• Heart

Badbugger

Chatty Member
For all of you asking, it’s ma pure classy Valentino sandals that a bought in Italy, one of my TWO Jimmy Choo bags (well it was two, but I sent the other to Davina McCall because she loved it so much). Although it looks like leggings, that’s actually a Versace inspired double leg sleeve that I had done in Vegas during a v drunken weekend.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
It’s strange if the man in the photos has died and she has said ‘I’ll see you soon, I promise’

HarrisD

It’s such a dated look. She’s got beautiful eyes but that lip combo is awful. If she just had a simple nude glossy lip it would look lovely. That matt sickly pink nude and heavy liner is straight out of the nineties

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
I just can’t be doing with her at the moment. The “it is I” crap really annoys me; comes across very arrogant. She thinks she’s some huge fashion influencer but the reality is she has a warehouse with expensive tat in it & her house is more often than not an absolute pigsty. How long until the dining room and “pool room” are full of shite again? And I’m sorry, I’m no make-up expert but it just reminds me of what my mum used to wear in the 80’s. It’s very outdated & heavy. She looks better without it.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
If I had a £1 for every time she’s said ‘This is Valentine’ in the last two weeks, I’d have enough for an overpriced candle from her overpriced store!

• Haha