Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Nikki: I have never seen glasses so boujee and in this shape before

IMG_6312.jpeg

Deirdre Boujee Barlow: hold my sherry….

IMG_6314.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I can only assume the extra baggage fee was for her ego?

Also all that money on outfits and prep to go around looking like Barbies Granny?
IMG_6693.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why is she saying that she's working with CT?
My daughters friend is an MUA in St.Andrews and she's going.
It's an event Nikki, you aren't going into business with her hen, calm the fuck down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Its_Me

VIP Member
She’s really managed to make someone’s death all about her. I’m not sure how I would feel about my friend talking about my husbands passing and what our movements are to 60k people. She managed to stay off instagram when she didn’t want anyone to know she was pregnant and didn’t worry then about people wondering where she was but she can’t keep off now?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Pretty sure I saw a puffa jacket too! Holy Christ I’m cringing for her, getting her hair dresser to open early buying special jammies and having to drop the grieving act just for that

can’t stop laughing at her in the car when she got the invite and she was crying over being invited to this……

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She shouldn't be allowed to talk about half starving herself on her platform.
It must be so triggering for a lot of women.
When will these idiots learn that crash dieting doesn't work, yes you may lose weight short term, but we all know she will pile it back on again, it's just rinse and repeat with her.

Lay off the booze Nikki, eat nutritional foods and move more, that way you won't need to do these ridiculous starvation diets.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why is she continuing to post that man's photos on her stories. Keep it private. Yes, explain once, but leave it there. I find it quite distasteful & disrespectful tbh, if someone was doing this about my husband I'd not be happy.
I mean how many or her followers even know this man? I doubt many.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Her story with the glasses. Maybe if you actually told your child No once in a while you would have glasses left that you could wear. Nikki treats everything as disposable & she’s passing that onto her daughter.
Exactly this. The same with her daughter ruining loads of her expensive make up. She shrugs it off and buys more. People can’t afford their weekly shop and she’s blowing money on lipsticks and glasses.

Star15sh

VIP Member
Well that event didn't turn out how she expected 😂 left early to go and wear her matching pyjamas

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I was searching for something on tattle and came across Nikki’s thread from 2022 when she was having argy bargy with the garage next door and they called her an ugly old boot 😱 wish I was around in those days

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Why does she have such a hardon for this pic. I think she looks bloody awful. Like Sharon from eastenders in a sateen dressing gown.

IMG_5707.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Bleating on about using quality food and caring where it comes from and then showing that atrocity on her plate. The potatoes look green and the steak is like a hockey puck.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So the health and nutrition guru has put her in such a strict diet that she almost passed out and fell down the stairs today. But she’s delighted that she lost a stone in 4 weeks 4 days as it would usually take here 5-6 weeks.

Hardly worth the risk to your health and being so hungry you’re passing out

• Wow
Reactions: 12