Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
1000058058.jpg

Nice sentiment in the video and all that, but why did it need to be posted publicly and her friend tagged in it? Just send it straight to your friend. She can still support her without putting everything on blast.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Thought it was really gross that she’s said her friend and deceased husband are flying home on separate flights into Aberdeen today. Nobody needs to know that.

• Sad
  • Wow

HarrisD

Me too, the Apple Watch updates are beyond boring. The walk around the garden where she’s talking absolute shite could put a glass eyeball to sleep.
No one cares about your steps and rings

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
This has got to be the most cringe thing she has done, the crying at being invited, the biting of her knuckles on her stories when trying to keep it a secret, her sister seems more hyper than her if that is possible, let's hope she gets as drunk as she usually does and makes a proper tit of herself
yeah I thought Nikki was the most annoying person ever, but then the sister comes along and she’s like Hold My Beer…….😂

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Boujee event my arse, some of the lasses are in jeans and jackets and those two are done up like a dogs dinner. I hope they feel like a right pair of tits 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Those photos should be kept for her private account, yes it's sad that she has lost a friend, but her followers have no clue who he is.
Why can't these people keep anything private?!!

Poptart

VIP Member
Is there anything more boring than hearing about someone’s workout/step count/watch stats? No.

Reactions: 11

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I'd fucking love to see her when she's menopausal, because it's horrendous.
I'm 52 and I feel like I'm losing my mind, it's not just the physical changes either, it's the mental ones too. I can't even put it into words how it feels, but I feel like I've lost the old me, the one before the menopause.

Nikki is so oblivious, she has zero empathy for matters that don't effect her. She'd rather do a billion stories on lip combos than use her platform to learn and educate herself, as well as others.

Do better Nikki, you have a daughter who is watching you!!

• Heart

ohyes

VIP Member
IMG_5426.jpeg

It’s like fancy dress 🤪

And those lips, I can’t believe that’s a finished look 😬🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
How old does she look there? 😳
That's what happens when you take away the filter...unrecognisable.
That other lassy looks young & trendy, whereas Nikki looks like Bet Lynch.
Jeez!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fuck off with your endless videos of your shit lip duos.
No one gives a shit what lip combo you wear. You aren't an MUA, you pretend at playing shops with Daddy's money and have no clue of what goes on in the real world. I mean who tells strangers what shade of lipstick they wore to a 'close friends' funeral. Fucking hell Nikki!!!

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
What a bloody sight 🤦🏻‍♀️ Also, I know it’s a mean thing to say about someone but I hate her laugh, it goes right through me 🥴 She’s the type of person who’s always the loudest in a restaurant & you just cringe with embarrassment for them 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Why’s she scraped through her last 10 years of pics to find photos of this man?
he’ll be turning in his grave at her using his death for clout on insta
And writing messages to him on the pics? Last I heard Insta was not a medium to reach those on the other side no matter how many followers you have

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I really hope she doesn't take photos when the poor guy has his funeral.
It's something these instacunts do for the sympathy and the engagement.
I remember Beckyhomesweethomeaccount did this, her daughter even broke the news that their friend had passed away before her family had the chance to do so.
Why do these people need constant attention and validation from strangers on the internet, it's so fucked up!!

Dannimc

What is that horrid blue dress she's got on today! She looks like she's off to spend a day working in the brothel

• Haha
  • Heart

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
What in the actual fuck is she wearing 😂😂😂. My eyes 👀 are bleeding. Money absolutely does not buy class nor taste.

• Haha

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Her story with the glasses. Maybe if you actually told your child No once in a while you would have glasses left that you could wear. Nikki treats everything as disposable & she’s passing that onto her daughter.

• Heart