Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
My anxiety would not let me put up a massive tree whilst the rest of the room was a total shit tip 🤣
I know!! that front room looks a shit tip and the whole street can see right in to it too.
Hundreds of pounds of front door Dec's and King Louis and that room looking half tidy!!

Reactions: 3

Catwoman

VIP Member
People can spend money how they like it doesn't bother me but all the 'its still tagged', 'I'd forgotten about them', 'never worn' and the excess is pretty distasteful in my opinion.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
And I’m pretty sure she used the expression ‘once in a lifetime’, before also saying they’ll probably wait until Amara’s 5 or 6 before going again.

• Haha

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I did laugh when she showed her massive clothes rail off ‘new with tags’ clothes that has now been installed in the warehouse to make it easier to pack for Vinted.

So getting her ‘team’ to pack up what looked like thousands of pounds worth of unworn clothing??

Boof

Apparently they put her to bed between 8pm - 9pm……. Its too late. They need to bring her bedtime forward to maybe 7ish and then get her up in the morning no later than 8ish, if they dont get it sorted soon they are going to have a nightmare with a toddler whos wide awake gone 9pm and then sleeping in until late morning. She must be on the cusp of walking now? Shes 1, she must be nearly at that stage?
My toddler goes to bed at 7 pm every night and wakes up between 9:30 and 10:30- I mean I’m not gonna argue with her 😂✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
A really good friend of mine has the exact same thing and its a shame. Mornings are awful for her and it takes her ages to “defrost” (her words not mine). Sometimes she can’t pick her little one up or hold a cup of tea.

• Sad

Catwoman

VIP Member
We've started something now.... Check out Dawn Ward's granddaughter in the wedding photos she's posted (baby's parents are bride and groom). Same identikit baby. What is going on? Is this all the filler the mothers are shoving in their faces? Pretty babies though, all of them. 💕

Attachments

• Wow

twilightgarden

VIP Member
She said it was her lunch that had caused the big spike. I just skipped through the stories as there were so many.
I think she thought the spikes would be instant as soon as you’d eaten or drank something but surely the body needs time to process the food

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Oh - yet another weekend away somewhere….. she said the other day she was getting Amara warm clothes for the winter and for a trip they were going on…… Whats the betting its a lapland/santa type of thing? although it seems s bit early?

rolling my eyes - Mark can’t handle it when Amara pukes and he starts gagging himself……… HE IS SUCH A FUCKING PATHETIC LITTLE WET WIPE!!!!!!!
He really is a puney prick