Westholme Interiors #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, we also forgot lining her lips with dark 90s lip liner that ages her about 12 years.

Reactions: 7
You forgot about the fat cat mimi or whatever the fuck it was called!

Reactions: 6
Don't forget about the time she came on here saying she could buy and sell us all

If love could of saved you you would of lived forever #NotMyQuoteOrMySpelling

The cat was fine it was the way she bloody spoke to it that did my head in

Reactions: 8
The cat was fine it was the way she bloody spoke to it that did my head in
OHHHHH ITS MA BAYBEEE DARRRLINNNNN OHHHH MAMMAS BAYBBBEEEE DARRLINNNNN OHHHH DYA WANT SUM BREAKFAST WEE TOOTS? OHHH MAMMIES BEAUTIFUL GIRRRRRL MA WEE DARRRRRLIIIINNNNNNN OHHHHHHHHH

Reactions: 17
And 0% parenting

Reactions: 1
Oh, we also forgot lining her lips with dark 90s lip liner that ages her about 12 years.
it was the lip liner this morning that pushed me over the edge. Like she just left it, didn’t even try and blend it, and she’d lip lined half her face. At that point I realised, she’s nae right

Reactions: 5
it was the lip liner this morning that pushed me over the edge. Like she just left it, didn’t even try and blend it, and she’d lip lined half her face. At that point I realised, she’s nae right
I really don’t need to see someone slow mo put their lipstick on ….. badly! She has pretty eyes but her mouth looks like a nippy wifies

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Remember when she put up a poll asking if she should ditch the lip liner and everyone voted yes and she was outraged and stopped it for like 48hrs it killed me that she was shocked it was aging her

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think that aside from having the ends taken off, her hair doesnt look all that different? 6 hours at the hair dresser - id be wanting an epic transformation personally!!!

Anyone else think that aside from having the ends taken off, her hair doesnt look all that different? 6 hours at the hair dresser - id be wanting an epic transformation personally!!!
What mum of a toddler has 6 hours to sit at a hairdressers

I don’t have my ‘readers’ on so sped read that as “after 6 hours I’d be wanting a personality transplant”.

I think it looks better than the state she came away with last time but absolutely not 6 hours worth of work. That hairdressers is a fortune, dread to think how much it cost her!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.