Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwwww these stories are screaming ‘I do not want this child’ and it’s actually really horrible! That poor baby.

I’m not sure if I should say this but I think she’s found out too late to abort the baby and is absolutely fuming about it and begrudging the baby. These Q&A answers are horrendous.
It’s strange isn’t it, she’s being very honest!!

Poor kid!!

Reactions: 1
Wowwwwww these stories are screaming ‘I do not want this child’ and it’s actually really horrible! That poor baby.

I’m not sure if I should say this but I think she’s found out too late to abort the baby and is absolutely fuming about it and begrudging the baby. These Q&A answers are horrendous.
I just can’t understand the mindset - if you and your husband have decided you absolutely do not want a child, you take the required precautions to avoid a pregnancy happening- why hasn’t Mark had a vasectomy?? Why isn’t she on robust contraception?? It’s just bullshit. Bringing a child into the world when it’s clearly not particularly wanted. Christ - wait until the baby is born and she’s knee deep in baby puke, crappy nappies, Boobs pouring with milk or engorged and painful, after pains, no sleep etc she’s not going to cope and then there is no let up - it only gets more intense into the crawling/walking stage.

She shouldn’t be telling folk that they didn’t want a baby. It’s an awful thing to put out into the world and it’s just making her look irresponsible.

but at least there’s confirmation that there are/were no fertility issues. So she can’t try to pull that card ever again.

Reactions: 11
The answers to these questions are actually quite concerning. She cant make it anymore obvious the baby wasn't planned or wanted.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
As much as I agree with you all I like her honesty. People do make mistakes and have to live with them, not every child is ‘wanted’ initially. She will most definitely relate to someone.
Yes she’s in for a massive shock and it’s going to be entertaining that’s for sure.

Reactions: 24
As much as I agree with you all I like her honesty. People do make mistakes and have to live with them, not every child is ‘wanted’ initially. She will most definitely relate to someone.
Yes she’s in for a massive shock and it’s going to be entertaining that’s for sure.
“Accidentally” getting pregnant when you claim
You and your husband 100% definitely do not ever want to have a child isn’t a “mistake” - it’s irresponsible. They aren’t a pair of dopey teenagers.

Oh god - she is utterly delusional.

sorry but writing a letter every once in a blue moon to some random girl in Africa is no even remotely like having a child of your own and bringing it up. Nor Is being an aunty. Not even close to being a parent.

laughing here at her just thinking that life is going to continue on as normal and this baby is just going to slot in and all plans and work will just carry on as it does now….. !!!

Oh Nikki

You haven’t got a bleeping CLUE!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is really coming across so selfish and obnoxious. She is refusing to give up space in the house, refusing to paint a room anything but white, refusing to make the ‘reno’ baby friendly, refusing to accept it’s actually happening, she’s making it publicly known that she’s ‘devastated’ that ‘IT’ has ruined her life plan. This is unbelievable. I really hope she does bond with the baby and change her views quickly when he or she arrives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She is really coming across so selfish and obnoxious. She is refusing to give up space in the house, refusing to paint a room anything but white, refusing to make the ‘reno’ baby friendly, refusing to accept it’s actually happening, she’s making it publicly known that she’s ‘devastated’ that ‘IT’ has ruined her life plan. This is unbelievable. I really hope she does bond with the baby and change her views quickly when he or she arrives.
It’s blatantly a girl.

Reactions: 3
She must be reading this forum at the same time as posting those stories. Feel like she's trying to justify our opinions vs her nonsense.

I do think her approach to this baby is odd. Or maybe she's playing a (not so clever) game with everyone since she knows we all have a strong opinion on her bullshit. She could just be being flippant about the whole situation as a front 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I said a while back, quite a while back that if she was indeed pregnant it was clear to me that she took one for the team, the team of Westholme/wooden features.

I think there was trouble looming in Westholme paradise land. None of them getting any younger.

Wooden features absolutely wanted a child, she has said so many times herself.

A compromise was definitely agreed, and just like that, pregnant.

duck sake, took her 11 years to achieve her Accountancy status.

She's a full of tit little baby darlin 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry not buying it. If kids of your own was absolutely not wanted and absolutely not part of your plan then you would take the appropriate steps to ensure it didn’t happen. As someone else has said, they’re adults and if we are to believe what she says, they’ve apparently had the discussion many times over that it was not for them.

This baby was tried for and as much as she’s pushing the surprise factor, I believe from her previous “fertility” rants that she’s had help in getting pregnant hence the hiding away and focusing totally on that. All of which is completely fine but if she’s been someone in that position to pretend you weren’t when she knows how it feels is just really bad taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I said a while back, quite a while back that if she was indeed pregnant it was clear to me that she took one for the team, the team of Westholme/wooden features.

I think there was trouble looming in Westholme paradise land. None of them getting any younger.

Having a baby is no way to fix a tit unfulfilled marriage/situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So wooden features has all same sex nieces or nephews, do we know girl or boys as his family were delighted at the sex of baby westHolme 🤣

Having a baby is the biggest thing you can ever do as a couple and it puts a huge strain on the relationship so if they are on shoogly footing this is going to make it worse. They haven’t got the faintest idea what it’s like to have a baby. She doesn’t realise that she’s going to be a mess for weeks after this kid is born - physically, emotionally,their relationship is going way on the back burner and you just go into survival mode looking after the baby for the first month or so.

Reactions: 4

Indeed. I'm aware of that fact as she will be. It's a business deal.....she knows the baby's gender, she's 37 weeks, she refers to the baby as "it" Mother Earth she ain't!

Blatant deal/compromise.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Was just coming on here to say similar, this is defo an ultimatum from him or a sticking plaster, he seems quite controlling.

Reactions: 2
Christ, she sounds insane. Texted her parents then ‘never spoke to them for ages’, fell out with her mum over a pram, calling the baby IT.. what a treat she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She sounds like she can’t be arsed having this baby. Doesn’t seem the slightest bit Interested and sounds quite stuck up. I’m not giving up any more spaces and a basket it will have. Cow!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like she can’t be arsed having this baby. Doesn’t seem the slightest bit Interested and sounds quite stuck up. I’m not giving up any more spaces and a basket it will have. Cow!
And don’t worry - she still think she’s going to Glasgow in a few weeks for a trade show…..!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.