Westholme Interiors #4 Nikki’s reno is really, everything’s painted grey and whhhhhite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ can you imagine if she uses that bleeping horrific voice she speaks to the cats with on the baby?!

GUUUUDDDD MOURNNNIN MA WEE BAYBEEZ MA WEE HANDSOME BOYS MA WE DARLINS OHHHH ARE YOU WANTIN SUMTHIN TA EAT? ARR YA HUNGARY WEE BAYBEEZ? OHHHHHH YERSHHH YERSHHHH YOU ARE MA WEE BABYEEEZ JUST WANTIN MAMMYS ATTENSHUN AND SUM BOWZEEZ WI MAMMY ISNT THAT RUGHT MA WEE HANDSUM BOYS

Maybe I'm a bleep, who isn't from time to time, but I can't ever imagine the world will ever get to witness Nikki talking to "it" like she talks to her fur babies, dead one included......just can't imagine!
She could, of course, become overwhelmed by the birth of her daughter. I hope so.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sisters just posted about how she wants her baby out now, she said people are having their babies who are due after her, I wonder if Nikki has had her little girl?

Her sisters just posted about how she wants her baby out now, she said people are having their babies who are due after her, I wonder if Nikki has had her little girl?
Maybe. Nicky was over due so she may have had her by now? Who knows.

Reactions: 1
Let’s predict how she will reveal the baby been born on Instagram ….
A reel of her throwing a baby grow on the bed and then it landing and being the baby on the bed.

or it will be some black & WHHHHHHHITE photo of the babies hand or foot or a shot of Nicki from the back holding her in Silhouette, or it will be the bastard cats with the baby laying in the middle.

Reactions: 4
A reel of her throwing a baby grow on the bed and then it landing and being the baby on the bed.

or it will be some black & WHHHHHHHITE photo of the babies hand or foot or a shot of Nicki from the back holding her in Silhouette, or it will be the bastard cats with the baby laying in the middle.
Or the baby lying beside the cat’s grave. Her baby darlin’ beside the original baby darlin’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it will be baby hand in black and white o holding her finger or something she won’t show baby face 💯

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think she’s had her she’s been mute 🤫 she’s over isn’t she so if she hasn’t it will definitely any day now

Reactions: 2
I think it’ll be a baby hand against an overpriced basic vase from the warehouse😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said before she isn’t going to show baby’s face but she will confirm when baby arrives. I’m guessing baby foot or if she finds some maternal instinct, maybe Mark (not Marko) holding the baby but face not showing.

I'm pleased she isn't going to show the baby, keeping that little girl safe & away from social media is one of the best calls she has made.
More of these so called 'influencers' should do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think baby is here. I hope safe and well and i agree she shouldn't show the baby.

Hmmmmm I think that baby will be on social media before long. She won’t be able to help herself.

Reactions: 3
I think she will post maybe the weekend , and I hope there was no complications and all went well for her, wonder if cats where present at birth??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.