Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
I’m seeing this later in the month, front stalls too. Glad to hear it’s amazing, we are looking forward to it!
Hope you enjoy. it's very long but personally i found it flew by but I know a lot of people are moaning how long it is . Thats cos a lot of ppl are going for the stars tbh I have always been curious to see this show as my partner was in it when they were younger. The actor playing the same role was only ok so I spent most of the show imagining what my partner would have been like in the role - which might have helped pass the time quicker. Cox and Clarkson were great though

• Heart
Reactions: 1

filthycop

The Greatest Showman is soooooooooo awful. Worse than Moulin Rouge and that's saying something!
I love Moulin Rouge film - I HATED the show.

I saw Greatest Showman in a park at an open air screening - it was my first one and I quite enjoyed it - but I realised that I enjoyed wearing the headphones and wandering to the loo and not missing anything - it could have been any film. It's fine but I only need to see it once. Like PP I enjoyed the This is Me song and it is on my 'sing loud in the kitchen with my daughter when doing housework' playlist. along with songs from Heathers, Matilda

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Yes we were right against the walls in the stalls. We panicked when tickets became available last year and took first available not realising they were restricted. Yes we missed a lot of the stuff that happened above the stage but as you say we were up close to the guys in the hazmat suits. Henry walked right past me after he spat at Brenner. The sheer anger and spit still hanging from his chin 😱Such a fantastic actor. We are up in the first row of upper circle so looking forward to seeing it from a different perspective.

Hope you get lucky re ticket lottery 😃👍

Annyct

I’m going to the west end flea market with my 6 year old daughter! She’s obsessed with six and Hamilton we went 2 years ago, queue was insane, this year we’re in the access list, very busy inside!

From what I have gathered Hannah made a video using “I am on SNL and you are not” sound (the Sabrina Carpenter thing) and her followers were making comments on that slagging Flower Theatre and her comments about Hannah.

Hannah started liking those comments which led to Flower being pissed which she obviously made a video about

Hence the support videos coming out

leabytottle

VIP Member
Very similar thoughts to you- seen it on the West End twice and thought it was a fantastic cast. Angelica was the only one I wasn’t a huge fan of.
My sister also saw it(on a different night, before me) she didnt tell me her opinions until after I’d seen it/ and er both had the same opinion. It wasn’t that she couldn’t sing, there were just some songs that felt to sit uncomfortably out of her range. I thought George Washington was amazing too, such a beautiful voice

I've got tickets for the end of June. Not sure what to expect, I'm not a huge fan of non musical films turned into musicals but I'm very easily persuaded 😂
I enjoyed the movie, which in my opinion stars Auli'i Cravalho and Jaquel Spivey. I think the songs are broadly the same, so have half decent hopes

DrNooo

Anyone else seen "Opening Night" with Sheridan Smith? Opens tonight and having seen it at the weekend, I wouldn't be surprised if it gets absolutely slated in the reviews. Sheridan and the cast performed well but the actual show wasn't great, it's unfortunate in that it uses on-stage video screens very similar to the recent production of Sunset Boulevard which just reinforced how much worse it was.

Frances

I hadn't sent a play with screens before so for me it was new watching r and j. I enjoyed it but can understand some of the reviews. Def not as good in the back rows though when view of screens partially blocked!